Your System Administrator disabled the Display Control Panel
To fix this problem you can perform a simple registry fix.
1. Start the registry editor by clicking on Start, Run and then type in regedit and click Ok.
2. Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
3. If you have an entry for NoDispCPL, double click it to open it
4. If not you can create it by going to the Edit menu and selecting New and then DWORD value
5. Enter a name of NoDispCPL and press enter
6. Once you have this entry you should double click it and set the value to 0